Michelle’s Field of Dreams

In NATIONAL, Trump

If the people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand the difference, and choose their news sources accordingly.

Thomas Sowell

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 2.19.24 PM

Megan Barth

“Trust but Verify” is a motto that I hold dear as a political analyst and writer.  For the record, I don’t consider myself a journalist, as I hold an outward bias towards the destructive policies, tactics, and rhetoric of Regressives Progressives.  My website is named Reaganbaby because I was inspired, at a young age, by the common sense conservatism and leadership of Ronald Reagan.  Therefore, I sacrifice my objectivity on the altar of supply side economics, free markets, fair trade and conservative principles—principles based in capitalism, smaller government and the spirit of the individual, rather than the group- think mentality of the collective.

As a conservative woman, and Trump supporter, I am now “black-listed” by conservatives in the media and equally vilified by those on the left. The vilification by leftist Alynskyites is expected, but the McCarthyism by fellow conservatives, employing Alinskyesque tactics, is surprising, disgusting, and welcomed.

As a conservative poker player, I love “Tells,” and the Tells in this political poker game are those found in the journalists/reporters in the  #NeverTrump movement who have sacrificed their credibility, integrity and objectivity for their “cause.”

As a “Trust but Verify” conservative, I hold opinion until I have enough facts—a hybrid of research, experience, common sense and patience. As the facts have unfolded around the incident with Corey Lewandowski and Michelle Fields, I can verify that I don’t trust Michelle Fields.

According to Michelle Fields, these are the facts “in her own words:”

I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down

I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance…

The Washington Post’s Ben Terris immediately remarked that it was Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who aggressively tried to pull me to the ground.

Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance.

Seriously?

I have watched this video more than the Zapruder film, and in not one frame is Michelle jolted backwards or yanked down.  In not one frame does she nearly fall to the ground. In not one frame does it show an aggressive attempt by Corey to to pull her to the ground. In fact, as he touches her arm, she barely breaks her stride in her quest to “report the news.”

When these allegations were made, Corey responded that he didn’t know her and called her delusional.  I can’t disagree with his psychological assessment based on these statements made “in her own words,” the corresponding video, and her long history, her pattern, of making similar accusations during her various jobs as a “journalist.”  With the history of abuse that Michelle has claimed to suffer, the only police report filed was against Corey Lewandowski.  Telling.

Corey didn’t know Michelle, so an objective person could surmise that he was protecting his boss from an unknown person who purposefully, on at least two occasions in the video, touched the presidential frontrunner with an object in her hand. According to my credible sources, who have recently retired from the Secret Service, Trump is receiving more death threats than any republican candidate in decades—as is his family.

If Michelle Fields was a credible threat, Corey Lewandowski could have suffered the same fate as James Brady.

If the Secret Service had touched Michelle,  would we even be having this conversation?

No.  We would not.

Yet, there are plenty of conservative media types and “journalists”  who want to keep this conversation alive, who need to keep this conversation alive, and who will gain more publicity and political clout the longer this story remains the lede.

In one hand, these conservatives wave the constitution to champion their conservative credentials. In the other hand, they shred the constitution through their collective demands for Donald Trump to fire Corey before he has his day in court on May 4.

If this is the new movement in Conservativism, one which: reveres the likes of Liz Mair and Rick Wilson, employs fascist tactics and Alkinkyite rules to smear a capitalist, his wife, and his supporters, sides with violent leftist mobs instead of championing the first amendment, and denounces due process in order to provide a safe space for a prima donna like Michelle Fields, count me out of this movement and put me on that black list.  I will stick to the conservative principles guided by common sense and the wise words of Ronald Reagan: “Trust but Verify.”

Katy Grimes

Since when do Republican women play the victim card? Michelle Fields’ assault charge against Donald Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski smells like a load of BS and a con. Fields even wrote an article claiming she was thrown to the ground. Then she wasn’t.

“I never sought to be part of the story,” Field’s writes, in a Breitbart story titled, “Michelle Fields: Her Own Words.” Her giant photo at the top of the story counters this statement.  “I hope this article answers those questions and I can get back to reporting the news, not being a part of it.” Really?

And now 16 other “conservative” female media personalities have come out in support of Fields, in a letter delivered to the Trump campaign Wednesday.

quick interview with a candidate

A quick interview with a party candidate

“The photographs, audio, videos, and witness accounts documenting the treatment of Michelle Fields by Corey Lewandowski, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, are inexcusable and unprofessional. Donald Trump should immediately remove Lewandowski from his campaign,” they wrote.

The note is signed by Dana Loesch (Radio America, Blaze TV); Katie Pavlich, (Townhall, Fox News); Meghan McCain, (America Now Radio, Cosmopolitan, Fox News); S.E. Cupp, ( New York Daily News, Glamour, CNN); Mary Katharine Ham, (CNN, The Federalist); Christine Rosen, (New Atlantis, Commentary); Christina Hoff Sommers, (American Enterprise Institute), Bethany Mandel, (The Federalist, Acculturated); Emily Zanotti, (American Spectator); Elisha Krauss, (AM 870 The Answer); Karol Markowicz, (New York Post); Kristen Soltis Anderson, (Washington Examiner); Mona Charen, (Ethics and Public Policy Center, Creators Syndicate); Sarah Rumpf, (freelance); Brooke Rogers, (National Review); and Mary Chastain, (Breitbart), according to Newsmax.

When some of the best and brightest conservative media personalities in the country have chosen to put politics ahead of truth, and turn a normal political press event into a statement of their own victimhood, it is time for the American media-consuming public to ask some serious questions about the veracity of their work. Are they journalists, pundits or campaign advocates?

Many of the 16 letter writers are openly supporting Ted Cruz. ‘Ted Cruz connected the dots against Trump’, S.E. Cupp’s February headline reads. Mary Katharine Ham said, “Trump’s Jabs Are His Entire Brand.” Dana Loesch has endorsed Cruz. Meghan McCain said Ted Cruz “is the thinking man’s Donald Trump,” and has also endorsed Cruz. “Ted Cruz, Be the Anti–Donald Trump,” Mona Charen wrote.  Tweeted: “Unwanted and unwelcome touching is battery. If she was scared, it’s a crime.”

I am a reporter and journalist and have been in the thick of many gaggles of journalists, elbows, cameramen, elbows, politicians, more elbows, and staffers. I’m only  5’4″ so most people at these press events stand taller.  Press events are called “scrums” for a reason – it’s a Rugby term. Scrums are claustrophobic, chaotic, and people are aggressive, pushy, one dimensional. I get a lot of elbows in uncomfortable places. I’ve been bumped so hard by a cameraman that I careened down into a chair (fortunately).

Journalism isn’t for the victim types, or for reporters who whine about not being “called upon to ask a question during the televised press conference,” as Fields complains.

Journalism also isn’t for liars. The Society of Professional Journalists believe that public enlightenment through ethical journalism is the forerunner of justice and the foundation of democracy. “An ethical journalist acts with integrity,” SPJ says.

As for endorsing political candidates, the Society of Professional Journalists warns journalists “to remain free of associations that may compromise integrity or damage credibility; Disclose unavoidable conflicts; and Distinguish between advocacy and news reporting.”

Fields has a book coming out in June. Prior to this drama, not many people even knew her name, so maybe it’s “Mission Accomplished” for Michelle Fields.

For additional analysis on this, Mike Cernovich at Danger and Play  has been brilliantly documenting Fields’ accusations and charges since the event.

Megan Barth is the founder and proprietor of ReaganBaby.com and a nationally recognized political commentator.  She has appeared on NewsMax TV, One America News Network, America Trends with Dr. Gina, The Blaze Radio, and has regular weekly appearances on a variety of nationally syndicated radio shows.

Katy Grimes is an investigative journalist, Senior Correspondent with the Flash Report, and Senior Media Fellow with Energy and Environmental Institute. A longtime political analyst, she has written for The Sacramento Union, The Washington Examiner, Watchdog.org, The Pacific Research Institute’s CalWatchdog, The San Francisco Examiner, The Business Journal, E&E Legal, The Sacramento Bee, Legal Insurrection, Canada Free Press, and Laura Ingraham’s LifeZette, and can be heard regularly on many talk radio shows each week.

Recommended Posts
Showing 55 comments
  • Patrick Quinn

In case you’ve missed this : Best, in depth analysis I’ve seen….https://youtu.be/RYjrHVTJ67c

• Gwenn Walden

Michelle is a sick puppy. She really has a huge mental problem and needs to go to a mental facility and get major help!

• Diane Wade

Lewandowski is innocent. I have watched that video several times. That reporter has a history of this sort of thing. This is just part of the smear Trump campaign. The he hates women part. It is total BS. When he goes to court it will be dropped and the nrws will never make a big deal of it. It is just being used for the gullible people out there.

• Beverly Perlson

Thank you for your insightful article regarding the sudden leftist tactics of the 16 “former” female journalists who are clearly now campaign employees. Greta is right, they have lost their ability to be objective in their reporting.

What in the world is going on with these women?! To attempt to destroy this man’s livelihood and demand this man be fired based on the histrionic nonsense and accusation of a woman who has a track record of making attention getting accusations against others is unbalanced, unfair and downright cruel. The only mistake Corey Lewandoski made, in my opinion, was to unfortunately get in the path of this histrionic opportunist.

My goodness, the whole bunch of you remind me of the kids on the college campuses who need safe zones if they see the word “Trump” written on a sidewalk. These ladies are now firmly planting their feet in the camp of the lefties and their letter reeks of lefty tactics.

The videos, all of them, show nothing, and her “barely” bruises are just ridiculous. I know journalists who have been jostled and pushed around, as this author indicates, but it’s all part of getting the story. Some of these women were ones who blamed Mr. Trump for the Bill Ayers led violent radical lefty intimidations that occurred in Chicago that literally shut down the right to free speech and free assembly of good American Patriots. I was shocked that they planted their feet in this camp!

This man deserves his day in court but as the left often does, these 16 women have already sentenced him. This is shameful what you are doing with your letter and I caution you, what goes around comes around.

One more thing, I’m tired of hearing that women don’t support Mr. Trump. I am a woman and I along with every woman I know proudly supports Donald J Trump for President. But then again, I am just a tax payer whose income does not rely on my connections to the National Review and other Republican establishment entities! Somehow I suspect we should follow the money/paychecks/livelihood of these 16 women.

• Melissa

I watched the videos and I believe Trump and his campaign manager are telling the truth. I support Trump. He is a man of integrity and that woman was obviously lying.

• JEANIE

I’ve watched the video a number of times and also read several articles. I don’t believe Lewandowski did anything wrong. In the video, I saw 2 Secret Service Men ask say something to Fields. Then, I saw Fields touch Mr. Trump’s arm. Mr. Trump turned and pulled his arm back. This is when Corey got involved. The women had (what looked like a pen in her hand). Trump has gotten a lot of death threats. He didn’t know what touched him. If Fields would have backed off when the SS men asked her to leave Trump alone, this would never have happened. I have also read that Michelle Fields is a Clinton supporter. Fields had a number of other complaints of assaults (I think 8). I think this is just a political move to add drama into the Trump Campaign.

• Dee

I support Donald Trump – simply because he is honest and truthful. I have always supported values that matter. Whether you are religious or not is irrelevant – it is Mr Trump`s honesty that shines through. I have watched the video several times and you are either a very delicate young lady or a cry baby. Whatever the reason, one thing is for certain, the truth always wins.

• Antoinette Calderone

Michelle Fields has a history of crying wolf. , She is a disgrace to her profession, as are the other so called women journalists who signed that ridiculous letter.

• Lori Beard

I believe that Michelle has shown a pattern of playing victim for her own benefit. I can not in any way see in the film’s I’ve watched over and over a crime being committed. I believe after repeated request to step back by the SS she overstepped her boundaries as a reporter and was moved out of the way. I’ve seen much more violent exchanges at a post thanksgiving sale at Macy’s. I see no malice or intent to harm. I see no legal ground to stand on. My personal opinion is this is an attempt to hurt the Trump campaign and to bring Ms. Feilds attention she thrives on.

• Karen Huffman

I have seen several video if the incident. I’ve listened to the reports and I’m appalled that so many reporters have decided this man is guilty and various forms of punishment. I saw nothing that would have resulted in bruising or what would be considered an attack. I think she is seeking attention, but let an investigation decide what happened. I feel this is an insult to women that have truly been assaulted. Glad Mr a Trump is standing with his manager. Being a woman doesn’t determine her being truthful. She was wrong grabbing Mr Trump and I don’t see how she could have been injured.

• Janice Kalish

Michelle Fields is nothing more than a paid agitator. Some of her past accusations:

Allen West – sexual assault against her

NYC police – police brutality against her

WS protestors – roughed her up

Corey Lewandownski – Liberal WashPo writer says Lewandowski shoves her, and she takes it viral

Robert F Kennedy Jr – she gets up in his grill and he goes “handsy”

Leonardo Dicaprio – roughs her up when she gets up close

Seth McFarland – accused him of hit and run

All in the last 4 years. Pretty amazing track record of trying to get in the limelight

She needs to be actively ignored, and her record of defamation and attention-whoring always brought up whenever she manages to get herself into the spotlight

• Beverly Rains

A Secret Service Agent has already said that she was told twice to move away from Donald Trump. and I agree with “If the Secret Service had touched Michelle, would we even be having this conversation?” In fact why wasn’t the Secret Service still protecting Donald Trump from Michelle Fields at the time of the incident? Corey was only doing his job, which is to buffer people from Donald Trump. Donald Trump and his Campaign Manager are not sexist nor should they have to put up with people that are aggressive and entering into close personal space as they are leaving an area. As a woman, I support Donald Trump.

• Susan Ellis

I’m just sick of the whole “offended women” rhetoric. These are the same women who want equality, yet they’re acting like babies who want special treatment. I’m at the point where I think it’s a planned plot; another “War on Women” engineered to try and take him down. What I’d like my sisters to know is that Donald Trump is the ONLY candidate talking about securing our borders against the threat of Islam. You want to talk about the REAL “war on women”? Just look at what Islam is doing to their own women and the the women they capture – they are sex slaves and their children are sold – get your priorities straight ladies – Donald Trump is not the enemy and I’m sick of him being a target! Enough of the unsubstantiated prejudices and invective!

• Coleen

I am a 50 year old women … And I am standing up fore what is right …. I and my entire family AND ALOT of my community with stand with Trump !!!! We will not allow this kind of crap to destroy him or his friend !!!! Women for trump AND THERE ARE ALOT OF US !!!!

• kathy matter

As a mature, university educated, retired business owner, mother of 2 daughters and 4 granddaughters. I would be the FIRST to defend this young lady if I thought for a second she had been man-handled in any way.! In my heart I feel this was an underhanded way for her to either get attention or she was paid to do this. She was instructed along with the other reporters about the time frame they had to question the candidate. When the questioning was over she followed him. She was told TWICE to back away from DT which she IGNORED! She touched him 2 times and had an object in her hand. DT campaign manager has a duty to protect the candidate.I watched 2 different video’s and saw nothing threatening. In the scheme of things this should be a non-issue..this is all part of the continued effort to stop DT. ‘They’ stopped Ross Perot with a LOT less effort..Trump is amazing to have the strength to go forward considering the cazillions of dollars they are wasting in an effort to stop him..how unamerican! This is all about the gravy train stopping and this girl is just a pawn in the larger picture.

• CAROLE

https://youtu.be/sgks1Uf4-mc…….DONALD J TRUMP 2016 ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE yOU JUST WANT TO PUT A GOOD AND DECENT MAN DOWN YOU SEEM LIKE A SEAMMER REMEMBER GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH ALSO

• Margaret Piper

With her background of crying Wolf, I’m not shocked that she tried to ” grab the golden ring” in the form of Mr. Trump’s arm! She either wants notarity or MONEY as payment for her false accusations…she needs to be PROSECUTED for intentionally defaming Mr. Lewandowski’s reputation! This woman has tried to do this fartoo many times in the past and should be STOPPED!

• Sheila Plourde

What Michelle Fields did was wrong. She was trying to grab Trumps arm. I saw a few different video’s ans would like to know where she was thrown and lost her balance? Trumps manager had every right to do what he had to do. That lady was trying to grab Trumps arm. Not cool at all. Trumps manager shouldn’t be fired and how dare those liberal women as that of Trump to do. Seems to me that a lot are doing their best to hold Trump down and to spread lies. Ben Shapiro was in cahoots with Michelle fields on this one. Only problem is a normal person would have done what they were asked and that was, take your seats. I feel Trump should press charges on Miss. Fields for trying to grab his arm. Not once but 3 times from what I noticed.

• Lisa

This is just sad .. this woman is nothing more than an opportunist. This is her gift to journalism. I’m disgusted and sadden that a woman would flat out lie and seek attention for her own agenda. When so many other real victims go silent. Or have no real outlet or resources to be heard. I guess we will have to endure her 15 mins and the book. Unfortunately a man’s future is at stake. #disgusted

• Erika

Michelle Fields you are full of baloney. You did not get thrown to the ground and what I saw on video was you pulling on Trump’s arm. You have had your moment of fame and you owe Trump an apology. Shame on you making a big deal over nothing.

• Catherine West

I have watched several of these videos taken during the alleged incident. In not one is Ms. Fields assaulted as she claimed.

This whole situation is ridiculous. Mr. Trump is right to support Mr. Lewindowski.

• Mia

“””Michelle Fields History: Claimed she was assaulted when she worked for students for Liberty and threatened the organization. Claimed Senator Allan West sexually assaulted her, she later recanted. Verbally charged police with brutality during occupy wall street. Claimed Leonardo DiCaprio manhandled her during an interview. Claimed Lewandowski grabbed her arm & threw her to the ground.””” We don’t hear from the media regarding her track record and how delusional she really is. I don’t see how anyone would hire her after this. Well except for Megan Kelly . I find out now she has a book coming out in July?? Pretty Convenient isn’t it!

The ROTTEN apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree

Michelle Fields’s mother, Xiomara, is a Honduran-born activist who opposed Donald Trump long before her daughter’s alleged incident.

The elder Fields runs a nonprofit for illegal immigrants in Los Angeles that receives a substantial portion of its funding from the U.S. and California tax payers.

A 2014 posting on a forum for the Honduran consulate in Los Angeles accuses Fields’s mother of cheating illegal immigrants.

Michelle Fields clearly has a conflict of interest regarding Trump.

Her mother’s federal money will be cut off if Trump kicks out all the illegals makes America great again.

• Nikki TuyetLe

By now, America got to know who Michelle Fields really is. Thanks to the tape!
    It’s shameful how she’s used her “conservative” journalist value to lie & frame people. She’ll sure can get a job at MSNBC or CNN. Michelle Fields is just like Hillary, playing woman, victim card… & lie.
    Also the 16 “conservative” women just shot themselves in the foot. McCain, Pavlich, Ham, Cupp.,with their heavy makeup, hair, every time they open their mouth on TV only to trash Trump. I’m so sick & disgusted at these “conservative” women. I refuse to watch any program that has these women on. What a disgrace!

• Barbara

Michelle Fields karma comes around, your a poor human being, lieing

• Brenda Hansen

Another attemp by the media to destroy Trump.. This woman tried making charges like this before against the NYPD, and she failed!! She ought to be FIRED for lying!!! #TRUMPPRESIDENT!

• Theresa Elphinstone

First of all , this is not the first time that she has cried wolf. The session was over and Trump and the Secret Service as well as Corey are there to protect Trump. She pushes past them and twice touches Trump. She had a pen in her cuffed in her hand, and they could not see it very well. They told her twice to not touch him, and they were probably looking to see what she had in her hand. Trump even looks like what is going on and lifts his arm. Corey pulls at her upper arm above her elbow to move her away from Trump. He was doing his job to protect Trump. She was way out of line for pushing through and then even touching Trump twice after being told not to. Her bruise is on her arm below the elbow, and it took her two days to report it. She could have gotten it at any time. She gets the bruise, and then decides to use it against Corey for grabbing her. She gets attention or noticed, and she thinks about money. If she was truly hurt, she would have had facial expressions from being hurt, and she would have reported it immediately if there was just cause. She is a disgrace to real women. This should have not even been an issue let alone charging him. Ridiculous!

• Rick jones

Anyone with seeing eyes can look at the video and see this woman is lieing, she shows bruise’s on her lower forearm but claims the mgr grabbed her from the upper are around her shoulder and tried forcing her to the ground…what a bold face lie anyone can see that! The video can also indecate that Ms fields was attempting to attack Mr. Trump. So, I feel the charge against Mr. Trump’s mgr should be dropped and charges be brought against Ms. Lying fields!!!

• Wendy

I have to wonder WHY she was allowed to be so close to Trump in the first place…ESPECIALLY since we know Mr Trump has had death threats.
    Can’t believe I got sucked into this utterly ridiculous story, but it’s yet again, a story where the lies are floating around like snowflakes in a blizzard about Donald, and I wanted to see about what they were talking. I saw the video, and rewatched probably 20 times. Thrown to the ground?? REALLY???? This incident is nothing more than yet another attempt to smear Trump, and sell her book. Good luck to her.. I wouldn’t read it if it was sitting on my coffee table.

• Gracie Lundy

I stand with Trump! I am glad he didn’t fire him! This is just another attack to bring down Trump. I saw the video and if she is that afraid when she gets touched she needs to get professional help! We all have been touched at sometime other just a fact of life when there is a crowd.To say what she said portrays women as weak which we have been fighting against for years!

• Lynn Trumble

I know that Donald J. Trump is by no means against women and have heard him many times speaking out for women!! Trump 2016!! I wish that this election process was over with already because,I am just sickened by what the other candidates and the media are doing against Trump.

• diana iwaskewycz

Some people will do or say anything to stop Trump from getting the votes! This is a once in a lifetime phenomena and we have the chance to vote someone into office that cares about the people and will do the right thing! shame on Michelle and those like her that are afraid of Trump! we shall prevail! 🙂

• Nina Perruccio

If women want to be treated equally in society, then would a guy who got his arm touched be crying foul.. I don’t think so. Not to mention crying foul over and over and over again.. Is Michelle Fields is the wrong place at the wrong time or what. She defies Murphy’s law..

• Barbara Hicks

The tape does not lie. The woman cuts in between two Secret Service me and touches Mr. Trump on his arm. His facial expression changes as he looks down to see who touched him. His campaign manager moves up to get between Mr. Trump and the woman. I do not see him ever touch her. She was wrong in breaking through the protective line to approach Mr. Trump. This woman has a history of incidents like this and surely we must consider other allegations made by her as a kind of pattern of behavior. This entire story appears to have been told to discredit Mr. Trump and Mr. Lewandowski. I see no proof that such an assault ever took place. This is little more than a smear campaign by those who do not want to see Mr. Trump succeed I am a Trump supporter and would never consider not voting for him on such an unreliable report as this one by Miss Fields.

• Fran miraglia

These people should be put in jail! What happened to this country. When did everyone start hating the good people. This country is so crooked they have convinced people the criminals are good. Donald trump is the only person that could fix this . He is for everyone that obeys the law . He is a family man that is honest and knows how to turn this country back to the way it used to be. I think anyone that makes up a story about him should be put in jail. They are trying to bring him down for doing good for the country.

• Helen Avery

I’ve watched the video, she lied! It appears that it is her trademark. Of course these news women I use that term losely are bashing Trump at every turn they are Cruz supporters. I really am disgusted by media that just continues to bash Trump, I rarely watch any news channel any more for that reason. I support Trump. I will never vote for Cruz or any other candidate. I will be leaving the GOP after this election, and register as an independent. I will write in Trump on my ballot if the party screws him over.

• Karlie

It’s just sad! I even looked at pictures on lower arm and she was grabbed on elbow! If it did go lower I suggest that you are deficient on Vitamin C ( Michelle ) as that can cause bruising by just touch!! This was clearly a safety move and NOT EXCESSIVE FORCE! DONT BE LITTKE THE REAL VIOLENCE WOMEN FACE! ASHAMED OF YOU!! signed a women!!

• Lisa

#womenforTrump #Trump2016

• Ann Weaver

Donald Trump has received Death Threats he must be protected. She had no right to get close enough to even touch him we do not want another Robert Kennedy tragedy happening to Mr Trump. I don’t think that he should be in a big crowed like that anymore. and those disgusting reporters should be kept behind a rope barrier and not be able to crowd around him like they do. I hope she gets prosecuted, I saw the Videos also and she got too close for Mr Trump’s safety.

• Carly Walden

Many people women are voting for Donald Trump. Many!!!!!! The media does not report accurately every woman I know has and is voting for him. Please quit putting your agenda the media on us the people!!!!!! Let the candidates speak!!!!!! Learn your place is to report the news not persuade!!!! Thanks!!

• Eileen Brownell

Michelle Fields is just a gal who is going to climb no matter who she hurts while climbing. The videos show that she lied and lied and lied. This man should not even been charged!!

• Debra Smith

Are you kidding me? I have watched that video numerous time there was no battery. All as I see is a woman getting too close to Mr.Trump and his campaign manager getting in between them like he should. Never wanted to be part of the story Miss Fields ???? ya right!!!

• Jayne

I support Trump and Lewandowski. It is obvious to me that this journalist is fabricating this whole thing. If anything Trump should be suing her for making contact with him. If Secret Service was doing their job, they should have intercepted her onslaught of Trump. She could have been a terrorist and had no business pursuing him so aggressively. I would assume she was hoping that Trump would offer her some dollars to make this go away, but I think Trump should counter sue her for all kinds of reasons of which I won’t elaborate in this forum. Watching the video, it is obvious to me that Michelle is a liar and opportunist, a disgusting person, and I hope nobody hires her because we don’t need journalists that we cannot trust. We’re being spoon fed enough crap as it is by the media who is owned by disgusting, evil people like George Soros. We just need to get all of these trash, low lives out of the way so Trump can get on and become our next president.

• Barbara Yadvish

She is obviously a Liberal nut. She wanted attention and to hurt Trump. She wrote a book. According to Secret Service people there, she went at him first and touched his arm. Should Trump have had her arrested? She is scum. I and many other women are in support of Donald Trump.

• Jessica Leach

I support Trump and hope Wisconsin sees through the lies and deceit the media is throwing at Trump. He is a good man whom cares about his family, employees, the American people, and his country.

• Ann Poole

I am so surprised at what my country has become. To see what the “establishment” is doing to keep out someone the voters want is not the America I grew up in. What this woman is doing is unreal. Is she part of a bigger picture. When you take freedom from one of us you affect us all. Obama is a shame to America, but what is wrong with Washington.

• Robin

Report the news because that is your job and stop being biased for your own agenda. I am a proud #Trump supporter.

• Lorenz Vonthein

In a world where political assassinations are done with sophisticated items like an innocent umbrella with a poison pellet projectile hidden in the tip or any object in ones hand i.e. a pen or in this case a microphone. I can see why there was concern on the part of Lewandowski, who I believe is also a former police officer, one can not be overly careful when it comes to protecting the intended victim even if the perceived threat may be someone who is known. There seems to be a lot of hate out there, but its not coming from Trump or his supporters. The many death threats that Trump has received aren’t exactly words of endearment.

• Jean Morris

The 16 “so called” journalists have certainly shown us all they don’t believe in truth and justice! Really does figure they would be Cruz supporters!

• Vanessa

Excellent article! Honest, accurate reporting, rare nowadays.

• Lisa

The fact that this NON story is getting so much press shows how far down we have fallen. That the corrupt Clinton supporter prosecuting attorney filed charges is insane. That Cruz and others have demanded Lewandowski’s firing shows how low they will pander. Thank you, Mr. Trump, for NOT apologizing and NOT firing your campaign manager and NOT giving in! Donald Trump treats everybody equally — on the basis of MERIT; which is the way it should be. When the corrupt media calls him racist or misogynistic – THEY ARE LYING!!!!

• Sandra

As a 70 year old female I not only love what Trump stands for but will support him 100% through all these fabricated lies! He is a man of integrity who’s only mistake in public speaking is that he is not a “greased mouthed politician!” This so called reporter with a history of inaccurately reporting incidents is just another small bump in our road to The White House, Mr. Trump!!! Please, continue on and keep your campaign manager doing a good job of helping to protect you! If this had happened to any other candidate the reporter would have been in the wrong!!! You are our only hope to Make America Great Again! Thank you for all you are doing!

• Paula Rhodes

I am a Woman, and a retired Over the Road Professional Truck Driver and I voted for and Support Donald Trump. When I first went into the field I was one of a minority, as there were not many females in the truck driving field. I took all kinds of flack and nasty talk, and yes even a few threatening hits. Never once did I ever consider giving up or crying foul or battery.. I had a point to prove. That I could be just as strong and do just as good a job as any man out there in the field. And I did just that. I am very proud to have been one of the pioneers of women in the truck driving industry. I am also a Proud Donald Trump Supporter!!! All the way to the White House, “Donald Trump 2016”

• Miguel526

I’m the Dream Californian for “republicans” &As an “Awakened” no-longer CA democrat, this is my response to Paul Ryan’s quest for “more money” to the RINO operatives out of Washington DC:

Speaker Paul Ryan,

I’m the Dream Californian for “republicans” & conservatives, . . . . . this since I’ve “Awakened” to the mass-crimes of:

#1. my former party’s CA-Gov-Funding of it’s Donor Class of Plundering Elitist Pigs with The People’s money, allied as they are to:

#2. dedicatedly corrupt Freedom-Destroying federal government agencies across the board, & who are allied with:

#3. corrupted, cash-grasping government union pigs at all levels of government operations, and:

#4. Varied government operatives who blindly promote the dictates of corrupt, cynical, power-grabbing Cal-Gov pigs who, among other crimes have stolen 100% of CA’s Water Reservoir Monies for the last quarter of a century, (this 30 Billion dollar theft being among the hundreds of other follies of a “governing class of politicized fools”!), . . . and:

#5. “insider” power-brokers who are intimately allied with academia’s phony “intellectual” pigs, (who control the messaging MSM is PC-allowed to tell The People of America, . . . . . With The Clear Intent of Imbicilizing The People)!

Still, . . . . . the RINO’s in Corrupt DC (who can’t craft the Most Basic of People-Uplifting messaging for the life of them), are almost as corrupt, lying, deceitful, and “bought off” as is the known criminal, Hillary Clinton!

This is evidenced by Boehner’s gutless cowardice, and by the Unified GOP-Dictated Weakness of the entire collection of paralyzed cowards on the republican side in Washington DC, who’ve regularly lied to The American Worker, & have deceived The American Citizenry all across the board: Just For Their Own “DC-Insider” Money-&-Power Grasping, . . . . . . at The Expense of The American Worker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For this We Hate The RINO Establishment of Betrayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give of my meager monies to local conservative candidates, and to the few conservative Republican Congressional candidates who I can find, and to those who’ve already reached out to me.

This b/c I’ve wasted my few resources on the old fool, John McCain’s Ridiculous GOP Candidacy, and on the other gutless RINO weakling candidate, Mitt Romney, (whose calculated hypocrisy he willfully demonstrated in his un-Godly, Anti-Ronald-Reagan-esque attacks upon Trump)!!

You guys have Used my money Against me, as well as Plainly Wasting my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your turf-guarding RINO weaklings have: Done The Criminal, Hillary Clinton’s, job for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We KNOW You Guys DON’T CARE About Us!!!
    conservatives, . . . . . this since I’ve “Awakened” to the mass-crimes of:

#4. Varied government operatives who blindly promote the dictates of corrupt, cynical, power-grabbing Cal-Gov pigs who’ve stolen 100% of CA’s Water Reservoir Monies for the last quarter of a century, (this 30 Billion dollar theft being among the hundreds of other follies of a “governing class of politicized fools”!), . . . and:

Still, . . . . . the RINO’s in Corrupt DC (who can’t craft the Most Basic of people-uplifting messaging for the life of them), are almost as corrupt, lying, deceitful, and “bought off” as is the known criminal, Hillary Clinton!

We KNOW You Guys DON’T CARE About Us!!!

Rubio, Cruz, or Trump are/were my candidates, but you guys have relentlessly Undermined, Distrusted, &/or Hated All of These Candidates in various “DC-Insider” ways!!

Most Sincerely,

• Olia

This whole mess is ridiculous. Since there was nothing on the video which shows any wrongdoing by Corey the media are trying to spin it by saying that Corey lied. Corey said he didnt touch Michelle and didn”t know who she was. I believe he was telling the truth. Why would he even remember something that never happened since he never threw any one to the ground? Besides that if you look at the video he wasnt even looking at Michelle. He was looking straight ahead to Mr. Trump. What ever happened to innocent before proven guilty?

• Marie Monique

I can’t believe a woman of her age can claim it was the second worst experience after the death of her father and in the same week a 9 year old girl completed a 24 hour obstacle course designed by the Navy! This woman is a disgrace to reporters everywhere. My dogs do more damage to my shins every day when they jump on me. She’s a liar and a plant. Some woman claim to want equality but can’t handle being in a crowded room where you may get shoved a little? I’m a woman and I’m only 5″, 100lbs and I can take a lot more abuse than that AT THE GYM. Tell her to try working out, she might not be so fragile.